Joseph focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury, automotive negligence and claims involving bodily injury, uninsured motorist and personal injury protection coverages. Prior to joining Andrews & Manno, Joseph practiced at a nationally recognized firm where he effectively defended clients in complex cases involving significant personal injuries, extensive property damage and product liabilities.
Joseph earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law. While in law school, Joseph served as President of the Hispanic Student Bar Association and Vice President of the Student Bar Association. He is also an alumnus of Florida Blue Key – the University of Florida’s most prestigious leadership honorary. Joseph is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, and he was recently selected to the Super Lawyers 2019 Florida “Rising Star” list, an honor reserved for the top 2.5% of attorneys in Florida under 40 years old.
- Stetson University College of Law – May 2014
- University of Florida – May 2011
- Middle District of Florida
Recognitions and Awards
- Rising Star – 2019 Super Lawyers
- “Negligence Per Se” – The Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel – co-authored with J. Richard Caldwell, Esq. – August 2015
- “Surveillance of the Incident: What Time Is the Right Time for Production?” – co-authored with Michael F. Forte, Esq. – Trial Advocate Quarterly – August 2015
- “Insurance Company Properly Denied Coverage Based on Policy’s Broad, Unambiguous Definition of “Interrelated Wrongful Acts” – The Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel – “Hot Cases”
- “The Eleventh Circuit Adopts a New Framework for Evaluating Mixed-Motive Discrimination Claims Based on Circumstantial Evidence” – The Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel – “Hot Cases”
Leadership & Community Involvement
- Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division
- Volunteer – Tampa Bay Junior Achievement
- Florida Blue Key